Jack Conkie studied jewellery & silversmithing at ECA from 2010-2014 before moving into MFA illustration in 2016-18. Historical narratives, folklore and urban myths are a source of inspiration, as well as the history of art, costume and textiles.
He was born & raised in the Scottish Borders and works in Edinburgh.
Shows and Exhibitions
• “When Mary Came to Stay”, illustration work at Traquair House May – June 2016
• PechaKucha Night, Mac Arts, Galashiels, April 2016
• Visual Arts Scotland Annual Exhibition, The Mound, Edinburgh, Jan 2016
• A Jacobite Story (Jewellery and Illustration), Traquair House, Scottish Borders, July- Nov 2015
• New Designers, London, June 2014
• Degree Show, Edinburgh College of Art, May-June 2014
MFA Illustration Edinburgh College of Art
Jewellery & Silversmithing BA(hons) at Edinburgh College of Art, 2014