Working across a range of mediums, photography, sculpture and video; I also like to experiment with materials I find manipulating and changing them to create thought provoking sculptures; presenting reality.
Often working intuitively, drawing inspiration from both past experiences and the environment around me, I try to convey my response; by creating something which combines elements of nature, history and archetypal forms, attempting to trigger an array of associations in the mind of the viewer.
When working with materials it is as much about the physical task of making, as it is about the physicality of the object itself; the weight, feel and presence. Also, how they interact in space, how their meaning may change when installed in different combinations and how the material itself can have a bodily resonance.
• May 2019 BA (Hons) 2:1 Fine Art - Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design
• May 2019 Shortlisted artist VAS graduate showcase
• July 2019 Glasgow Gallery of Photography - International Photography Exhibition
• May 2019 Alchemy Film Festival (Hawick)
• April 2019 ‘3 Minute Migrations’ - moving image collaboration between University of Victoria (Canada) and DJCAD (Dundee)